Friday, February 18, 2011

my prerogative

It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Right?

I change things like the wind changes. The two of you who read my blog may have noticed this by the way the design of it changes all the time. I get bored easy and feel like I need something fresh. This happens with the smallest of things like, where the garbage can sits in the bathroom, to middle of the road things such as, how the kitchen is organized, or to big things, like how the furniture is arranged, or even what room it might be in.

A couple of years ago I had rearranged the layout of the house so much, that one day Yana came out of her room and asked me where the kitchen was now.

I will admit that I may have a problem. It probably frustrates Jeff the most. He is a creature of habit and set in his ways. He doesn't like coming home and now knowing where the silverware might be. In fact, just this evening when he pulled my blog up, his words were "This is an eyesore." And then I was all "why you gotta be hateful?"

So guess what? I changed it. It's my prerogative :)

No comments:

Post a Comment